WE TRANSFER ALL YOUR MEDIA FORMATS
- + Standard photos up to 8" x 10"
- + Oversized photos & frames
- + Newspapers, letters and more
Photo Album Scanning
- + Full page album scanning
- + Individual photos cropped
- + Avoids damaging photo or album
- + All cassette formats
- + LPs, vinyls, records
- + Reel-to-reel
- + Minidisc & pro formats
HOW IT WORKS
Call: 416 479 0903
Fill out our contact form
Visit one of our 3 GTA locations
Ship your materials to us
Have us pick up from you
Digital files on:
USB / hard drive / the Cloud
DVD / Blu-rays
FOR MORE INFORMATION
We know how important your memories are to you. Digital Treasures is singularly devoted to being the highest-quality Video/ Photo/ Film to digital (DVD) conversion service provider in Canada. We believe that by combining our passion for people, our love of the digital arts and industry best practices, we have created the most efficient, safe and cost-effective platform for both personal and commercial media conversion needs.
Our Digital Conversion Services Includes:
- All types/ formats of consumer Video Tape: VHS, S-VHS, VHS-C, Betamax, Hi8, Digital8, Video8, miniDV SD/HD, MicroMV
- All types/ formats of commercial Video Tape: BetacamSP/SX, Digital Betacam, HDV, DVCPro SD/HD, DVCAM, DV, U-matic, Open Reel, Digital-S/ D9
- All International standards: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- All file (output) format options: AVI, AVCHD, Blu-ray, DVD, H.264, MOV, MPEG, MFX, Quicktime, uncompressed 8-bit, 10-bit, Apple Pro-Res
- Film Reels: 8mm, Super8, 16mm
- Slides & Negatives: 35mm & 120mm
- Photos: All sizes & quantities
- Photo Albums: FULL photo album scanning without having to remove either photos or pages
- Editing: Video & Photo editing
- Documents: Personal documents, children’s artwork
- Audio: Compact Cassette, Mini Cassette, Micro Cassette, Mini Disc, Record/ LP, Reel to reel
- Ultra-safe process/ infrastructure:
- ALL TRANSFERS PERFORMED IN-HOUSE
- ALL physical media is kept in secure storage
- We utilize the highest-quality digital conversion hardware and software technology currently available with a custom built 3-layer back-up system for completely secure digital storage
- 10-15 business day turn-around for conversion services; we can accomodate “rush” orders.
- Absolutely NO HIDDEN FEES
- No appointment required – drop by with your materials anytime during business hours otherwise you are welcome to mail/ courier them to us.
We practice a rigorous Quality Control process which gives us the confidence to say that we completely stand behind our work and guarantee the results. If there are any issues with the quality or performance of the digital materials created and it was something we could have controlled for we will reprocess those materials at our expense, no questions/ no hassles/ no time limit.
We are committed to ensuring the Privacy and Security of our clients information:
- All client materials (both physical and digital) are tagged, tracked and stored in a secure location and returned to the client upon completion of the project.
- All digital files are archived and securely stored offline (LTO-6 Tape Drive) for 14-days post receipt before our deletion protocol is initiated.
- All services are performed in-house by Digital Treasury Group employees; no 3rd parties, no risks.
- All Digital Treasury Group employees are required to sign a comprehensive Confidentiality Agreement.
- We adhere to all aspects of the Canadian federal government's Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
“Working with Digital Treasures was a great experience from start to finish. Our company needed to get some digital conversion work done quickly and at high quality and DT delivered on both accounts. They made the whole process simple and stress-free and provided us with a great quality product. We’re already planning to do repeat business converting our old video archive and I would highly recommend their services to others.”
“The David Suzuki Foundation turned 25 years old this week! The Foundation trusted Digital Treasures with 25 years’ worth of irreplaceable archival video footage. Marc and team were a pleasure to work with every step of the way. Professional, trustworthy and an outstanding finished product. Expectations exceeded.
Thank you for helping to preserve and share our history.”
“I have this afternoon received the return of my film and your digital scans. A quick look and I'm thrilled! Thank you so much for the clearly considered attention to my requests.
I'm also recommending you to friends at the Vancouver Art Gallery Imaging Department. More to come, with again sincere thanks for this.”
ABOUT DIGITAL TREASURES
In 2014 Digital Treasures went fully commercial and became a part of the Digital Treasury Group (DTG). DTG is exclusively focused on being the highest-quality provider of full-suite media conversion and archiving services nationally. We operate under a fully integrated ‘lean’ business model utilizing industry best practices for providing low-cost/high-value digital solutions to the commercial, institutional and retail marketplaces. Our infrastructure has been purpose-built to (1) mitigate all potential risks associated with the handling and processing of a high volume of multiple media formats and (2) ensure the delivery of a best-quality digital solution fit to the client’s specific requirements. Our methodology is based upon 10 years of dedicated media conversion and archiving experience coupled with 15 years of leading-edge corporate experience resulting in the creation of what we know to be the “best in class” provider of these services in Canada.